The LC-84 is a microcontroller that allows RC and feedback control options of two actuators individually. With the addition of relays it can control up to four actuators.
- 20A continuous current (45A max) each on left and right channels
- 6.0V to 28V battery voltage
- Full current limiting and over temp limiting
- Two RC input leads and one pin header for steering/throttle or left/right control and flip control
- Two indicator LEDs for left/right speed, direction. Status LED shows R/C signal status.
- Left/Right channel mixing or separate channel control option
- Brake/Coast at zero speed option
- Lipo battery cutoff option
- Switching style 5V regulator
- Receiver battery eliminator circuit (BEC) standard can be disabled
- Failsafe shuts off motors if RC signal is lost
- Calibration function to match Scorpion to radio or other signal source
- FLASH-based microcontroller with upgradeable software
- Remote power switch connections